- Come be KetoLogical with Us!
Here at KetoLogic, we believe people are the key to our success. Our team members come from all walks of life with vastly different backgrounds and experiences. What do we have in common? Passion, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, an insatiable appetite for learning and growing, the belief that it’s possible to work your ass off while having fun, and a commitment to improving the lives of our customers.
If you love the energy, challenges, and excitement of a start-up, join our team!
If you enjoy working with smart and passionate individuals who bring out your best, apply today!
We are looking for the best of the best. Contact us if you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the KetoLogic team!
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Product Development · PD-1
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · IN-1
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · CM-001
REMOTE · Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · CRO-001
REMOTE · Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · CR-001
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · EM-001
REMOTE · Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · PA-001
REMOTE · Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · SP-001
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · MM-001
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · GM-001
Durham, North Carolina, United States · Marketing · DA-001
Ready to apply? Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mission Driven. We help people live healthier and happier lives. Our products are designed to help you Fuel Your Best®.
- Accessibility. We want the benefits of the ketogenic diet to be available to everyone.
- Product Development and Efficacy. We provide products that are scientifically proven to improve the lives of those who use them.
- Empowerment through Nutrition. We empower our customers to improve their lives through the ketogenic way of eating.
- Ownership Mindset. We have a “failure is not an option” mentality. We are relentless and determined. We are creative and solution-oriented.
- Direct and Transparent Communication. We love healthy debates and discussions. We love playing Devil’s Advocate. We want any and all ideas and opinions on the table. We assume positive intent. We communicate directly and transparently. We avoid “turf” wars because we’re all on the same team with the same goal. We don’t sugarcoat anything.
- Continuous Learning. We value fact-based decision-making and realistic planning. We seek to learn and improve every day. Every mistake is another opportunity for growth and development.
- Hustle. Everything is due yesterday. We move with a constant sense of urgency. We are comfortable with ambiguity. We are determined problem-solvers.
- Accountability. We are proactive. We don’t sit back and wait for orders. We take the initiative, we figure things out, we make things happen, and we GSD!
We take a logical approach to health, nutrition, and fitness, hence the name “KetoLogic.”
Our mission is to educate people on the benefits of living a ketogenic lifestyle, and to provide products, tools, and resources that sustain the keto way of eating. As part of our commitment to making the ketogenic diet more accessible, we develop low-carb, high-fat foods and supplements. Our products have seen explosive growth, retail adoption, and consumer usage, and we are just getting started! Here’s what makes us different:
- Innovative, High-Quality Products. KetoLogic products are scientifically formulated for great taste, efficacy, and purity. The current product portfolio was the first of its kind to gain acceptance from multiple major retailers. But we are not satisfied. We are always improving existing products and developing new ones.
- Purpose Built Brands. KetoLogic believes that better nutrition can help people live healthier lives. Through offering easy-to-use products and acting as a trusted source of information and support, KetoLogic is working to make better nutrition more accessible.
- Category Leadership: KetoLogic’s success with large retailers and on Amazon has positioned us as a category leader. Our team has taken a proactive approach by serving in category captain roles to help our retailer partners develop their category strategies so they are well positioned to be credible destinations for keto products.
- Portfolio Approach: KetoLogic is working to build a portfolio of keto and keto-friendly products across multiple categories, including supplements, beverages, ingredients, snacks, candy, and baking mixes. This approach enables KetoLogic to bring a total keto solution to retailers who want to capitalize on this large and growing category.
- Salary: We pay top dollars for top talent! We’ll consider your experience and everything you bring to the table to offer you a competitive salary.
- Health: We offer company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- Retirement Planning: 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off: Paid vacation! Paid holidays! Paid sick days!
- Paid Parking: If you work at our downtown Durham location, you’ll get a monthly pass for parking. If you occasionally park downtown, we’ll reimburse you for parking expenses.
- Cool Digs: Modern and sleek open-floor office on the top floor of a downtown Durham high-rise (with amazing views)!
- Super Flexible Work Hours: Come and go as you please as long as you get your work done. We have early birds and night owls across different time zones so do your work when you want, where you want. No one will be micromanaging you. We trust you to meet your deadlines.
- Free Products: We love our products and we want you to love them too! All employees get unlimited free products for their personal use.
- Fitness/Wellness: Corporate discounts for memberships (gyms, yoga, etc.)
KetoLogic is led by an exceptional management team consisting of Mike Hockenberry (CEO), Mike McCandless (Chief Innovation Officer), and Brian Kinn (CFO).
As Founder/CEO, Mike Hockenberry has over 20 years of retail and consumer products experience. He is recognized as an innovative and inspirational executive. Mike is an operator and team builder. At Target Corporation, he led merchandising strategies for beauty, baby, household, and grocery. He was also charged with Target’s overall wellness strategy and created a multi- brand collaboration called Made to Matter. Prior to that, Mike led consumer research and brand management at Hallmark.
As Founder/Chief Innovation Officer, Mike McCandless is a serial entrepreneur, having founded six nutrition companies since 2001. He is passionate about advancing scientific research and developing supplements that can benefit people. He became interested in the connection between diet and health after his mother was diagnosed with cancer in 2011. Mike has an outstanding network in the nutrition and supplement space and an insatiable appetite for disruptive innovation.
As Founder/CFO, Brian Kinn has 24 years of experience in finance and management. Prior to Disruptive Enterprises, he served as CFO of Scivation and PrimaForce. During his tenure, he guided both brands from start-ups to multi-million-dollar entities. Brian is a superb planner with deep operating capabilities. Brian began his career as Controller of Cedar America in 1993.
We are excited for you to join the KetoLogic team! Send your resume to: