This Kit includes: Keto-Mojo ketone and glucose meter, 10 ketone strips, 10 glucose strips, and the accessory bag with a lancet device and 10 lancets
Test your ketone and glucose levels with the Keto-Mojo Ketone and Glucose Meter. Our meters are FDA-approved and exceed the international standard for in vitro diagnostic tests for blood-ketones as well as blood-glucose monitoring for in vitro self-testing in managing diabetes. Keto-Mojo Ketone and Glucose Meters are designed to accurately measure ketone and glucose levels in order to get in or stay in ketosis.
- Quick and Accurate
- Glucose results in 5 seconds
- Measuring from 10 - 700 mg/dL (0.56 ~ 38.89 mmol/L)
- Ketone results in 10 seconds
- Measuring from 0.1 mmol/L ~ 8.0 mmol/L
- 4 Daily Alarms
- Keep consistency in measurements by testing the same time every day.
- 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 days average function. Large memory for 1000 tests
- See what’s happening with your mojo over time
- Before and after meal measurement tagging pre AC and PC
- AC is an abbreviation of a medical term from the latin “Ante Cibum" before meal
- PC is an abbreviation of a medical term from the latin “Post Cibum" After meal
- Hygienic strip ejector
- One touch, one handed you can shoot the used strips like a pro for elegant disposal
- FDA and ISO 15197:2013 approved for in vitro self testing of Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Calibration by code strip for ketones
- Simply place the code strip provided in each vial in your meter to ensure that you are receiving genuine keto-mojo ketone strips.
- Large back-lit LCD display
- Easy to read your mojo in any lighting conditions.
- Power supply 2xAAA
- Operating conditions 10 ˚C ~ 40 ˚C, below 85% R.H.